Wednesday, November 24, 2021

AOC says we don’t have enough criminals?


  

AOC obviously thinks we have too many cops and not enough criminals.

This has a lot to do with the war on crime that locked up so many would-be thugs in the 1970s and 1980s.

So, now we have to restructure society so we can get back into balance again, not by locking up thugs but by getting rid of cops to meet our quota of thieves, rapists and murderers.

We don’t want to completely empty the jail, so we have that jackass Merrick Garland investigating parents who question his son’s business selling corrupted historic call Critical Race Theory.

We also guarantee more jail time for conservatives by hiring more IRS agents to do many more audits on people who refuse to pay the increase in taxes Woke people want to impose to provide college and medical benefits to criminals and illegal aliens.

AOC loves the FBI and IRS because under Biden, liberals can control them, and aim them towards “the right kind of criminal” when local cops might be more loyal to local residents to keep them from being mugged, raped and murdered.

Unfortunately for AOC, when I call 911 to report someone breaking into my house, stealing my car or burning down my neighborhood, I don’t want to have some social workers telling me I ought to have compassion for the guy doing these things.

I could care less if the thug came from a broken home, or that he needs to do these things because he’s addicted to drugs, or because life has been unfair to him or that he thinks society has discriminated again him over his gender or the color of his skin. I don’t care if he thinks that stealing from the local ShopRite is reparation for the slavery neither he nor his father nor his grandfather ever actually endured. I don’t care how angry he is because some liberal somewhere pumped him up into believing he is a victim or that he has every right to burn down whole city blocks because someone he doesn’t know got shot by a cop somewhere when that cop tried to stop that complete stranger from stealing, looting, raping or murder.

When I call 911, I want real cops to come, cops as mean as the thugs are, cops who will scare the crap out of them so that they will think twice about stealing from me, raping my daughter or murdering me, my wife or my neighbors.

That’s all I ask.

 




Main Menu


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment