Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Vaccination $500 a pop


At $500 a shot you know somebody is getting rich off these mandates for vaccines I think when I roll up my sleeve.

I close my eyes as they inject me with an experimental drug they have come up with to cure a disease they also created in China

The madman from CDC sending American money to that questionable lab to learn how to turn a virus that cannot infect human beings into one that can  
And now that same mad man puts a mask over my mouth so I cannot speak and sticks a needle in my arm so that might comply with some fearful hysteria he helped create
They are crazy on both ends of the stick, creating a virus that should not have been created, and then creating its cure in order to subjugate us and keep us as sheep
We dare not disobey because they will take away our ability to work or even to gather
Was this planned all along to create a virus that creates hysteria so that they ultimately have something with which to control us?
With a Madman President telling us do this or else.
I close my eyes and let them put the needle in just like the Jews did when they were experimented on.
Waiting for the doctor to command me to breathe deep so that I can take in the fumes better
Will we need our clothing or jewels or even our teeth in the afterlife
And if they do this to us now what will come next?
Are the cattle cars waiting outside in the parking lot when I get out of here?




Main Menu


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment